Managed Print Services . . .
Did you know that companies spend 1-3% of annual revenue on printing and document management (Gartner Research) or that 90% do not know how many print devices they have, how these devices are being used or what they are really spending(Buyers Laboratory)?
Parmetech uses a consultative approach to understanding a client’s current business environment including key objectives, challenges, technical infrastructure, and costs in an effort to develop a long-term MPS and document management strategy.
Parmetech’s key value proposition is our ability to accurately analyze, assess and recommend solutions that are right-sized for our client’s current and future needs.
Parmetech’s Approach to Managed Print Services:
- Professional audit of current output services infrastructure
- Provide an assessment of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Identify opportunities to improve performance, streamline operations and reduce costs
- Design a print infrastructure based on your needs
- Implement the agreed-to design
- Support client’s staff through the transition process, enabling user adoption and results
- Provide remote monitoring and full service desk facilities
- Proactive incident management and supplies replenishment
- Cover all aspects of the service level agreement including consumables, service desk, consolidated invoicing, and standardized reporting