Xerox Healthcare MFP Solution
Improve patient care by turning slow, paper-driven, manual processes into fast, digital ones.
Connect the community of care and help ensure the patient records are in the right hands.
Connect and share patient information with healthcare providers down the street or across the nation – efficiently and securely.
Healthcare is evolving at a rapidly accelerated rate. To keep pace, healthcare legislation has driven the infrastructure needed to allow for the enhancement of connectivity, security and access.
With the Xerox® Healthcare Multifunction Printer (MFP) Solution, you can securely send patient information with a HIPAA-compliant clinical document exchange workflow – directly from your Xerox MFP. Healthcare professionals can now transform paper into interoperable content from a Xerox® ConnectKey® Enabled MFP.
Key Features of the Xerox Healthcare MFP Solution
The Healthcare MFP does more than just traditional print, copy, fax and scan functionality you normally associate with an MFP.
- Share patient information in a secure and efficient manner with the Share Patient Information application.
- Exchange data securely in a variety of manners to meet your needs with Kno2’s interoperability services, including the delivery of direct messaging via Surescripts and document query via Carequality.
- Transmit paper electronically right from the MFP.
- Select recipients from the Surescripts National Directory of healthcare providers.
- Transform paper into instantly usable, relevant and structured clinical documentation.
Connecting to the Healthcare Infrastructure
The Xerox® Healthcare MFP Solution, connected by Kno2™, plugs you into the healthcare infrastructure and provides access to the largest healthcare networks necessary to securely exchange patient information – right from the device.
To take full advantage of this increasingly important technology, your multifunction printer must be specifically designed for the healthcare industry using Copy, Print, Fax and Share/Exchange processes that safeguard personal healthcare data.
Xerox developed the Healthcare MFP to help your business with improved workflow, moving information efficiently inside your office and outside with other providers – all while remaining compliant with current regulations.
Compliance with Standards
HIPAA, Meaningful Use and others have set new standards for interoperability. They require increased security levels for the handling and exchange of all protected health information (PHI).
- Integrated with Surescripts®, the most secure health information network in the United States and an accredited, trusted framework through DirectTrust
- Equifax® services are used for identity verification
- ONC-HIT 2014 Edition Modular Certification (Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology)
- Built on the Microsoft® Azure® computing platform
Built for Healthcare
The Xerox Healthcare MFP helps you deliver pertinent information at the right time, in the right format and at the point of care to help healthcare providers make critical medical decisions.
Leverage Kno2™ capabilities beyond the MFP and better coordinate care
Every Xerox® Healthcare MFP is connected by Kno2, a cloud-based technology platform that advances care coordination by optimizing the exchange of patient information between providers.
Optimize the Way You Work
Transition into the future of care coordination by centralizing and streamlining how you share patient information into a single solution. Why not start with your fax?
Video: Personal Touch Health Care Services reduces costs and improves their workflow, whilst keeping patient information secure
© 2018 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Xerox ConnectKey Technology
Xerox ConnectKey transforms your printer into a smart workplace assistant. As a proven technology solution, ConnectKey helps collaborators communicate, connect and work from anywhere.
ConnectKey Product Portfolio
Print, copy, scan, fax and so much more with a ConnectKey Enabled Multifunction Printer.
Let us help you get started
Request more information on specific apps or create your free app gallery account!