Get Started with Xerox Print Management and Mobility Suite
A server-based solution for convenient, secure, affordable mobile printing.
The Xerox® Print Management and Mobility Suite is ideal for businesses looking for an affordable, modular solution designed to save time and reduce costs by providing control over a printer fleet, while enabling productivity with mobility and robust workflows. Xerox Print Management and Mobility Suite uses an on-site print management server and Xerox® software for a private, on-site deployment.
- From any email-enabled mobile device to any brand of printer, the Xerox® Mobility option raises productivity for everyone.
- Take the mystery and anxiety out of wireless and mobile printing with a truly flexible solution.
- The PrintSafe option offers a choice of industry-standard secure readers and cards. Choose card, card-less, or phone/tablet based authentication.
- Realize additional savings, because you buy what you need and nothing more.
- Open architecture supports print management of both Xerox and nearly any brand of printer, enabling you to leverage existing printers, mobile devices, networks and authentication cards.
You Need Convenience and Security with Mobility
Mobile technology has changed the way we work. Organizations are looking for an affordable cloud print management solution to save time and money, while at the same time controlling and securing printer fleets. They also want to enable worker productivity with advanced mobility that doesn’t slow them down or add additional IT overhead.
- Mobile professionals are looking for a convenient, secure, way to print their office documents.
- Companies want a user- and IT-friendly solution that prints from various brands of mobile devices, to various brands of printers.
- Guests, clients and staff have a need to print conveniently at your site.
- You need a scalable but affordable method for advanced reporting of logins and device history
How We Can Help
At Parmetech we believe the Xerox solution offers the best experience for our clients and has the following key advantages:
- The server-based suite offers an effective, open design that allows you to add capability as you need it – whether you need additional mobile or security features. Cloud authentication provides flexibility for large enterprises that have multiple networks and small organizations that need flexibility.
- Printer fleets today are a mix of devices. MFPs and printers from more than one vendor is quire common. Why not take better control of these assets?
- Faithfully, accurately convert your Microsoft Office® documents without the concern of losing format or data
The Xerox IT Advantage
- No more concerns about managing applications for specific mobile devices. Now you have more choices to print where and when they want. No need to manage unique drivers for all different print devices in your organization.
© 2018 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Xerox ConnectKey Technology
Xerox ConnectKey transforms your printer into a smart workplace assistant. As a proven technology solution, ConnectKey helps collaborators communicate, connect and work from anywhere.
ConnectKey Product Portfolio
Print, copy, scan, fax and so much more with a ConnectKey Enabled Multifunction Printer.
Let us help you get started
Request more information on specific apps or create your free app gallery account!