The Xerox Print Awareness Tool is a personal desktop interface that will help you and your colleagues improve your print behavior. Each individual can have their own dashboard that will help you see your print usage, compare your usage to goals and offer sustainability tips and suggestions on how to improve your print efficiency.
Should you use the tool? You should consider doing so if you want to:
- Make better choices concerning printing.
- See how much you are saving each month on your personal desktop dashboard.
- Learn new ways to improve print efficiencies at the intersection of paper and digital.
- Optimize your company’s Managed Print Services environment.
- Improve operational costs and productivity.
Check out the video below to see how the Print Awareness Tool works!
As you saw in the video, the Xerox Print Awareness Tool gives you real-time information on how your print behavior will impact your company financially and how it will impact the environment. The tool uses gamification techniques to engage users and encourage users to change their printing behavior to support environmental sustainability efforts and cost cutting efforts. Results have shown that the tool can help you cut print volumes by 20% and increases duplex or two-sided printing by 60% — money saving behavior and good for the environment too!