The landscape of the workplace has certainly changed over the last year and a half. We no longer “go” to the work – our work comes to us wherever we may be. Flexible and hybrid work models here to stay and with teams and employees working across multiple locations and devices, and with a multitude of document formats.
The question becomes how can we ensure both physical and digital documents are in workable formats for upstream processes? More so, how do we ensure this while keeping processes seamless, secure, connected, and productive?
Overcome Everyday Workflow Challenges with Xerox Workflow Central
Xerox Workflow Central is a secure cloud platform that offers document-centric workflows across computers, mobile devices, and printers, making workers productive wherever they are – in the office, on the go, or at home. Mobile and remote workers can overcome key challenges related to documents such as:
- Handwritten notes that are difficult to read, hard to share and therefore nearly impossible to act on.
- Mountains of data and documents that make it difficult to stay up to speed on the go.
- Receiving documents in foreign languages and being unable to read them, making them unusable.
- Manually keeping Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and sensitive data safe which can be a time-consuming and error-prone process.
- Spending too much time recreating documents into workable formats which keeps you from focusing on more valuable tasks.
Xerox Workflow Central enables users to solve everyday document challenges by empowering them to “do more” with their scans and hard copy documents instantly with an ever-expanding library of workflows, such as:
- Change documents into audio files for easy listening whenever, wherever.
- Convert PDF or image files to popular Microsoft formats for shareability with a wider audience.
- Turn handwriting into legible, editable, and shareable text.
- Translate to/from over 40 different languages.
- Automatically redact Personal Identifiable Information using set words or phrases.
The Benefits – Why Xerox Workflow Central?
With our workplace constantly changing – maybe one day it’s the office, another day it’s from your couch or a table at the local coffee shop – you need to be able to get your work done anywhere, which means workflows need new levels of adaptability, flexibility, and security.
Adaptability lets you be effective and productive from anywhere
- 24/7 cloud connection means access from home, the office, or on the go.
- Seamlessly switch between locations, devices, and formats.
Flexibility to meet process needs on the fly
- Ensure documents are in the ideal format and ready for next steps.
- Subscription-based with instant access to a library of workflows, all accessible from anywhere and any device.
- Select the monthly or yearly page-based subscription that’s best suited for your business. Various pack sizes available, all with unlimited users and unlimited devices.
- It’s easy to renew and upgrade as your needs and work evolve.
Security that mitigates the risk of working, sharing, and collaborating outside the office infrastructure
- Hosted on the secure global infrastructure of the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Protection at every step of the document journey that encrypts data at rest and in motion.
- Controlled accessibility with unique login credentials for each user.
Interested in Learning More?
Connect with us to start a conversation on how Xerox Workflow Central can help your business! You can also check out this virtual demo of Xerox Workflow Central to learn more.